COVID - 19 GUIDELINES
In respect of the Coronavirus outbreak and the re-opening of our Caravan Park and Self Catering Cottages from Saturday 4th July we have put in place measures to attempt to keep everyone SAFE as they return to their Caravans and Cottage Breaks.
Please see below:-
1 All gas bottles to be ordered by phone to either John, Jamie or Graham and to be paid by either bank transfer OR by mobile card reader when you receive your gas delivery. Reception is closed.
2, There is a hand sanitiser station at the rubbish bins, PLEASE use before and after, for your safety and others.
3. Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future PLAY PARKS ARE CLOSED!!! If you do have children PLEASE ensure that they DO NOT USE the equipment! However, when the Play parks do re-open, they will be able to use our new play equipment.
4. Regarding Social Distancing, please follow Government Guidelines.
5. We would kindly ask that you refrain from entering any Farm Buildings without permission & also no feeding any of the animals. The public footpath is still open.
6. When visiting the local area, we would ask that you respect the measures in place, and to understand the apprehension of local residents & businesses, to the influx of visitors, and the risks this brings to the Community.
******IF WE CAN DO ALL OF THE ABOVE, WE WILL STAY SAFE & STAY OPEN******
SELF CATERING COTTAGES
1. Hand sanitiser, anti-bacterial spray & wipes available during stay.
2. The Welcome Basket now contains sachets of tea, coffee, sugar, hot chocolate, biscuits, salt & pepper, vinegar, milk, eggs, bread & butter.
3. Laundry Bags, we ask that Guests on departing the Cottage, PLEASE strip the beds (duvet sets & sheets be placed in 1 bag, matress & p/cases protectors in 1 bag, all towels in 1 bag & bathroom mats in the final bag, this is to keep handling to a minimum for Cleaners, bags in cottage OR IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO BRING YOUR OWN, PLEASE CONFIRM AT TIME OF BOOKING.
4. ANY SIGNS of feeling unwell before OR during your stay, the advice is to STAY OR GO HOME immediately, & notify us accordingly.
5. Risk Assessment will be in the Cottage folder providing in-depth explanation on all the preventative measures we have in place during your stay.
6. Kitchen utensils & crockery are minimalised, soft furnishings, books, leaflets removed incase of spread/threat.
7. Hand sanitiser station located at the rubbish bins, PLEASE use before and after when taking rubbish up.
8. When vacating the Cottage, can we please ask that you leave EVERY window open on the latch, this is to allow air flow through the Cottage for 2 hours, before Cleaners start.
9. Keys will be sanitised & placed in an envelope with a copy of these Guidelines upon arrival.
10. For the forseeable future, PLAY PARKS are closed.
11. Under no circumstances is anyone allowed to enter the Farm Buildings without permission and no feeding of the animals, Public footpath is open.
We would like to thank you for your co-operation in these difficult times, together we can all STAY SAFE & continue to enjoy Marshall Meadows Farm Cottages for a long time to come.